We are still continuing to work with the state and local guidelines to open fun, healthy events as soon as we can. We will be complying with CDC health & safety standards to ensure everyone can come outside and have some fun while staying safe.
Please stay safe and respectful of others as we all do what we can to help everyone stay safe together. Thank you.
Another big SUPER-DUPER THANK YOU to the participants and all the volunteers who came out.
Billy Goat Trail Adventure 2021 was a huge success!
We had participants from far and wide coming out to enjoy a bright, sunny race day in the scenic mountains. Thank you all!!
5Mile Race Results as PDF - April 24th 2021 Billy Goat Trail Adventure 5 Mile Race Results
15K Race Results as PDF - April 24th 2021 Billy Goat Trail Adventure 5 Mile Race Results
25K Race Results as PDF - April 24th 2021 Billy Goat Trail Adventure 5 Mile Race Results
All event photos available to View and Download HERE
Billy Goat Trail Adventure
- The 5 miler has great views and some definitely Billy Goat like climbing, but you'll be staying on top of the canyon with no climb in and out of the canyon.
- The 15k is a single track taking you to a single drop to the bottom of the canyon with an awesome Billy Goat style climb back up!
- The 25k is definitely the toughest of the 3 courses. It has 2 deep drops into the bottom of the canyon, so twice you'll need to be your best Billy Goat to climb back up!
Location: 22010 Lyons Valley Rd, Alpine, CA 91901
Start Time: 7 am Pacific
Bib Pickup: 6:00am-6:45am race morning
Course type: Single Track Trail/ Some Technical Inclines and Declines
- Aid stations strategically placed for your success
- Be sure to bring your own water holder/bottle for aid stations
- Tech tees included with registration
- Completion and division award
$55 ALL RACES!!