A warm evening start for a cool race finish!
The course is an out-and-back on a dirt Fire Road - mostly uphill until the turnaround then mostly downhill back to the Finish. A great course to come out and run a negative split! The fire road is very wide, and not very technical, footing will be good no matter what the weather brings. A volunteer will be taking numbers at the turnaround to verify you made it
This race course is located in the Pine Creek Wilderness with permissions granted by the U.S.F.S. so be sure to respect the course and the surrounding lands.
Start Time: 5:00 pm Pacific
Course type: Fire Road
- The first half of race is primarily uphill
- Aid stations strategically placed for your success
- Be sure to bring your own water holder/bottle for aid stations
- Tech tees included with registration
- Completion and division award
Registration is ONLY $65
Includes tech tee, division awards, and completion awards!